One World Lithium Announces Drilling Program Update on Its Salar Del Diablo Property Baja California, Mexico
VANCOUVER, BC – June 13, 2019 – One World Lithium Inc. ( OTCQB -OWRDF) ( CSE-OWLI) (the “Company”) (“OWL”) reports the completion of holes 2019 – 1 and 2019 – 3 on its Salar del Diablo Property (the “Salar”) located in the State of Baja California, Mexico.
All sediments and water samples from drill holes 2019 – 1, 3, 6, 9 & 11 will be delivered to ALS Global in Hermosillo, Mexico for analysis. Sediment samples will be analyzed utilizing ICP (induction coupled plasma) for 41 elements, including lithium, potassium, magnesium, boron, and an associated suite of other pertinent elements. Water samples will be analyzed utilizing ALS Global’s lithium brine analysis ICP methodology and includes a suite of 35 elements relevant in brine exploration in addition to lithium.
About One World Lithium Inc.
One World Lithium Inc is an exploration company focused on lithium in brine projects. It currently has earned a 60% property interest with an option to acquire a further 30% property interest for a total of a 90% property interest in the 75,400 hectare (290 square mile) Salar del Diablo lithium brine project located in the State of California Baja, Mexico.
John E. Hiner, SM Registered member and a qualified person as defined by the Canadian National Instrument 43-101 has reviewed and approved the scientific and technical disclosure contained in this news release.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of One World Lithium Inc.,
President and Chief Executive Officer
For further information please visit www.oneworldlithium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.280.8128
Forward-Looking Information: This press release may include forward looking information within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation concerning the business of the OWL. Forward looking information is based on certain key expectations and assumptions made by the management of the OWL, including the intention of OWL to proceed with the advancement of the Property and intentions regarding the proposed exploration and drill programs. Although OWL believes that the expectations and assumptions on which such forward looking information is based are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on the forward-looking information because OWL can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. Forward looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release. OWL disclaims any intent or obligation to update publically any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise, other than as required by applicable securities laws. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from the those anticipated in such statements, important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the company’s expectations include: (I) inability of OWL to execute its business plan and raise the required financing and (II) risks and market fluctuations common to the mining industry and lithium sector in particular. The reader is cautioned that assumptions used in the preparation of any forward-looking information may prove to be incorrect. Events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially from those predicted, as a result of numerous known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, some of which are beyond the control of the OWL. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking information contained in this press release.
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release