One World Lithium Inc. (“OWL”)

One World Lithium Inc. is an exploration company focused on lithium brine projects. It owns an undivided 60 % property interest with the right to earn and acquire a further 30% property interest for a total of a 90% interest in the Salar del Diablo, which is located in the State of Baja California, Mexico. The Property is one of the world’s larger lithium/brine prospects to be drilled in 2019 that may include re drilling three of the five previous holes to their planned total depths of 300 and 500 meters.

The Salar del Diablo
Lithium Project

Initial and detailed exploration covers 14% of the property that includes 80-line kilometers of a time domain electromagnetic survey, geochemical sampling, geological mapping, and satellite imagery structural analysis. A 4,250 meter (14,000 feet), 12-hole drill program started on May 24, 2019 to intersect three geophysical, one geochemical, and geological targets. As disclosed in the Company’s news release of July 11, 2019 and July 25, 2019, the initial 5 holes did not drill deep enough to test their geophysical or geochemical targets. On resolving how to drill to depth, the Company expects to resume drilling in late September, 2019.